Bragging Rights! You’ll be among the first to know the latest happenings on Great Valley Wine Trail.
Frequency? 2 – 3 times a week.
Content Different from the newsletter? Yes. So, subscribe to both.
Blog posts will be up-to-the-minute to keep you informed on a variety of topics such as:
- Wine-related tidbits to add to your knowledge about wine and increase your appreciation and enjoyment.
- Places to experience. New Sites Along The Trail, by interest and proximity to individual wineries, to help you pack more fun into your trips
- YouTube interviews of winemakers so you can get to know the people behind your favorite wines along with their styles and differences
- and more!
How to Subscribe
Distribution. All blog posts are simultaneously sent to our RSS feed, Facebook, and Twitter. There are several ways you can subscribe to our blog so that you don’t have to keep checking back on our website for the latest posts. You ONLY NEED TO CHOOSE ONE method.
- By Facebook: If you have a personal Facebook account, simply “like” our Facebook page and our blog posts will automatically show up in your Facebook feed.
- By Twitter: If you have a personal Twitter account, simply “like” our Twitter page and our blog posts will automatically show up in your Twitter feed.
- By eMail: Fill out the form on this page. You will then be sent a verification eMail from Google’s FeedBurner service that contains a link that you click to complete the signup process. Then blog posts will automatically show up in your eMail inbox.
- By RSS Feed: (for you techies) Click on this RSS Feed link to get a screen that lists our latest RSS feed. At the top of that page click on the link that says “Subscribe to this feed”.